This link has 12 great tips to read before your telemedicine appointment with DHCHD.
12 Key Components of a Successful Telemedicine Video Visit for Patients
DHCHD is now offering telemedicine appointments as an option to receive healthcare in your home. We would encourage you to use these options instead of coming to the clinic in person, for everyone’s safety. DHCHD is providing adaptive healthcare to serve the needs of the community. We feel this is the best option for patient and provider safety during this time. The clinics will still be open, but we encourage you to use telemedicine.
There are three options for DHCHD Telemedicine.
- Walk-in Clinic Telemedicine: Please call 806.244.5668 to set up an appointment time to see our walk-in clinic provider.
- Regular Clinic Telemedicine: Please call 806.244.5668 to set up an appointment time to see your regular healthcare provider.
- Emergency room Telemedicine: Call 806.244.9251 after clinic hours to connect to an Emergency Room provider. This will be available on Monday, April 6th.
- You must have a smartphone or a device connected to your home internet to do telemedicine.
- You can download the Zoom App before calling to set up your appointment to make the process smoother.
- After the call, a link will be sent to your email or through a text message, whichever you chose.
- The link will connect you to your provider during the appointment time. If you need help setting up the link, DHCHD will assist you.
- You can also call 806.244.5668 to schedule an appointment to speak to your doctor over the phone if you do not have any devices that can do a video call for telemedicine.