COVID- 19 Information & Community Resources
COVID Vaccine Info
- If you would like a COVID vaccine please call 806.244.5668. From there an appointment will be made for you to get your vaccine.
- DHCHD offers the COVID-19 vaccine to those who are 12 years old and older.
If you are unable to leave your home for a COVID-19 vaccine, and you live in the Dallam & Hartley Counties area, please call 806.244.5668. From there an appointment will be made for you to get your vaccine.
- Call (806) 244-5668 and ask to make an appointment with your provider and that you would like a COVID-19 test.
- Your provider will determine if one is needed.
- Call (806) 244-9251 if after hours.
- COVID Testing Instructions
DHCHD Facility Mask Policy
- All fully-vaccinated individuals may choose if they would like to wear a mask inside the hospital district. It will no longer be mandatory for fully-vaccinated persons. A fully-vaccinated person is considered an individual 2 weeks post final dose of vaccine.
- Un-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear a mask inside the hospital district at all times. This includes staff and visitors.
"THE DALLAM-HARTLEY COUNTIES HOSPITAL DISTRICT ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE."
"THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 7.95 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $8.45”