COVID- 19 Information & Community Resources
How to get a COVID – 19 test
- Call (806) 244-5668 and ask to make an appointment with your provider and that you would like a COVID-19 test.
- Your provider will determine if one is needed.
- Call (806) 244-9251 if after hours.
COVID Vaccine Clinic Info
- If you would like a COVID vaccine please call 806.244.5668. From there an appointment will be made for you to get your vaccine.
- DHCHD offers the COVID-19 vaccine to those who are 12 years old and older.
If you are unable to leave your home for a COVID-19 vaccine, and you live in the Dallam & Hartley Counties area, please call 806.244.5668. From there an appointment will be made for you to get your vaccine.
DHCHD Facility Mask Policy
- All fully-vaccinated individuals may choose if they would like to wear a mask inside the hospital district. It will no longer be mandatory for fully-vaccinated persons. A fully-vaccinated person is considered an individual 2 weeks post final dose of vaccine.
- Un-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear a mask inside the hospital district at all times. This includes staff and visitors.
"DALLAM/HARTLEY COUNTIES HOSPITAL ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE."
"THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 8 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $8.80.”