Reducing Pain, Improving Quality of Life
Anyone who has lived with chronic pain knows the toll that it can take. Not only does pain interfere with our ability to work, sleep, and enjoy our daily lives, it also takes an emotional toll. The Pain Management Clinic offers a personalized approach to treating chronic or acute pain. If you suffer from chronic or acute pain, the staff at the Pain Management Clinic will assess your problem and determine which treatments would be most effective. We develop a plan for reducing your pain and enhancing your quality of life. Treatment options include:
- Steroidal or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications
- Muscular injections
- Injections targeting pain generators
- Physical therapy
Common Conditions Treated at the Pain Management Clinic:
- Chronic headaches not responsive to current medical therapy
- Neck and shoulder pain with or without radiculopathy
- Chronic chest wall pain
- Post shingles neuralgia
- Rib fractures for acute pain
- Lower back pain with or without radiculopathy
- SI joint pain
- Chronic pelvic pain not relieved by current therapies
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Fibromyalgia not controlled by current medical therapy
The goal of our treatment is to make your life as pain-free as possible. Our hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are located at 1411 Denver Avenue in Dalhart.
"THE DALLAM-HARTLEY COUNTIES HOSPITAL DISTRICT ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE."
"THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 7.99 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $14.19”
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.