Patients at DHCHD can conveniently connect to their own health data and providers from any location with internet access.
DALHART, TEXAS – Dallam Hartley Counties Hospital District is pleased to unveil its new Patient Portal powered by MEDITECH Expanse. The portal is available to all patients and will connect between all DHCHD locations and providers.
This interactive web portal, accessible via any mobile device or desktop computer, gives patients and their families easy, secure access to their health information and providers. Patients can use the portal to:
- View and pre-register for appointments; sign consent forms; complete questionnaires; and update insurance information, demographics, medications, and allergies — all before arriving for their visit.
- Upon arrival, they can complete self-check-in via smartphone, eliminating the need for kiosks and waiting in line to check-in for appointments.
- Easily access provider notes, radiology reports, and laboratory results; and request prescription renewals between visits.
- Grant portal access to family members and caregivers, so they can help their loved ones manage appointments, conditions, account balances and payments.
Clinicians at DHCHD will also be able to use the portal to better track their patients’ health progress, with the help of virtual visits and remote monitoring.
- MEDITECH’s Virtual Care solution enables physicians and patients to schedule online visits for routine appointments. Clinicians can also pre-screen patients with COVID-19 symptoms, and respond quickly to those in need of immediate guidance, while the healthcare organization continues to follow social distancing guidelines.
- With remote monitoring, patients can upload data from personal health devices and medical device kits into the health portal. By tracking and trending this data, providers can keep a close eye on those patients with chronic or preexisting conditions and adjust treatment accordingly, without always having them come in for an office visit.
Patients are encouraged to contact DHCHD at (806) 244-4571 or visit www.dhchd.org to enroll.
Dallam Hartley Counties Hospital District, located in Dalhart, Texas, is a healthcare system designed to serve the community at every stage of life. Offering services including obstetrics, surgery, radiology, and swing bed at Coon Memorial Hospital, providing wellness and rehabilitation services at family practice or specialty clinics, or caring for seniors through long-term care facilities, DHCHD’s mission is to provide quality healthcare close to home. To learn more, visit www.dhchd.org.
An EHR leader for over 50 years, MEDITECH has driven innovation during every stage of the industry’s evolution. Today we’re helping healthcare organizations around the world expand their vision for what an EHR can be, with MEDITECH Expanse — the first fully web-based solution to boost clinical and organizational efficiency while enhancing physician, nurse, and patient satisfaction. MEDITECH software is used by a quarter of all U.S. hospitals, nearly half of all Canadian hospitals, and healthcare organizations in 23 countries. We help power the best care possible in every setting, from acute centers and ambulatory practices, to home health agencies, long-term care facilities, and beyond. Visit ehr.meditech.com and find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Michelle Macha, Marketing Director