On Thursday, October 7th, and Friday, October 8th from 4pm – 6pm in the DHCHD Café located at 1411 Denver Ave, DHCHD will be offering 100 doses free of charge of the COVID-19 Pfizer booster vaccine to people who meet these requirements:
- People aged 18–64 years who completed a Pfizer COVID 19 vaccine primary series ≥6 months ago, at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting may get a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine based on their individual benefits and risks. Occupations at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission include front-line essential workers and health care workers as previously detailed by the CDC.
- First responders (healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff)
- Education staff (teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
- Food and agriculture workers
- Manufacturing workers
- Corrections workers
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Public transit workers
- Grocery store workers
Please bring with you:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card (Pfizer Vaccine Recipients Only, Moderna recipients are not eligible)
- Form of ID
- Insurance Card
- The booster vaccine is free with insurance or without.
- If you are needing 1st or 2nd vaccine, please contact your primary care provider, to set up a free nurse appointment.
- Those who have taken the Moderna vaccine are not yet eligible for a booster shot.
- You must have completed your Pfizer COVID 19 vaccine primary series ≥6 months ago to receive a booster shot.
Please watch our page for more information regarding more vaccine clinics to come.
This information is from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html