The Dallam-Hartley Counties Hospital district will be implementing the following changes to the pandemic policy:
- All fully-vaccinated individuals may choose if they would like to wear a mask inside the hospital district. It will no longer be mandatory for fully-vaccinated persons.
- Un-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear a mask inside the hospital district at all times. This includes staff and visitors.
- Screening of visitors will consist of vaccination status. Additional screening may be required if unvaccinated or symptomatic.
- Simple masks will be required with patient care unless a mutual agreement is made to unmask. Infection Control precautions will be implemented where necessary.
- A fully-vaccinated person is considered an individual 2 weeks post final dose of vaccine.
- Mitigation strategies will be implemented per the CDCD thresholds.